Saturday Girls League
The Crowborough League is reintroducing girls football for the forthcoming season
Hit Counter: 3,935,487
Please follow these simple guidelines
GUIDE TO SUBMITTING MATCH RETURNS & updating KO Times. ON FULL TIME
1. Log on to Full Time.
2. Click on sign in – found in top right hand corner
3. Enter username and password
4. Home teams to use Fixture Wizard (mass update) to update kick off times by 9pm on the Monday night prior to the game at the weekend. Click on the update button to save changes.
5. Also contact the opposition also by 9pm on the Monday night.. This must be done for all home games.
AFTER THE MATCHES Log-in then:
6. Use Results/Stats to input results
7. Click on Results/Stats
8. Enter your result, score at half time and full time
9. Enter Marks out of 100 for League appointed Referee’s, minimum 61.
10. Click on statistics button
11. Complete the fields on the FA Marks and click on update to save
12. Click on the League Marks tab and then complete fields, including scoring Sportsmanship of the opponents out of 100 and again click on update to save.
13. Click on Player Statistics tab– found as option at top of this page.
14. Click on the box next to the players name for all players started, goals, rolling subs, red and yellow cards and sin bins and own goals. .
14. Click on Update Stats for players- at the bottom of the screen
Reporting match results - 6pm deadline
Results must either entered on the Full Time, or texted or emailed to the relevant fixtures by 6pm on the day of the match
Any problems please contact either
Andy Stevens - u11 and u12 fixture secretary
Jamie Skates - u13 and u14 fixture secretary
Riss Fairclough - u15 and u16 and u18 fixture secretary.