Lanreath withdraw from the East Division
Hit Counter: 252,424
Safeguarding for u18's in St Piran.
The league is committed to ensuring that all appropriate safeguarding measures are in place for the increasing number of u18 participants within the league.
All member clubs are responsible for ensuring that:
• The manager/coach and physio are named against the team on the Whole Game System.
• The manager/coach and physio obtain an FA DBS check through their Club Welfare Officer or through the County FA
• The manager/coach and physio are encouraged to complete the free online Safeguarding for All course via the FA Bootroom which can be found at: https://thebootroom.thefa.com/learning/qualifications/safeguarding-courses
• The club has a laid down Safeguarding Policy and that it is followed within the Club.
• Their 16/17 year old players are handed the ‘Know your rights leaflet’
• Young players are safeguarded during matches and training sessions and team officials to understand they are still minors – see guidance document attached.
The League 'Safeguarding Advocate' is Tracy Banfield. (See the Directory for contact details).
The Designated Safeguarding Officer at Cornwall FA is Claire Summers-Evans
Telephone: 01208 262989, Mobile: 07533 953351, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Understanding your rights in Football - Download / Open
Guidance for Adult Clubs with u18's - Download / Open