Change of Date for September Meeting
Hit Counter: 641,764
Please see below update from West Riding FA
Dear Andrew Wear (Wharfedale Triangle League)
We hope you are remaining fit and well.
Following the government announcements relating to areas moving into Tier 4, please find below some useful information on the subsequent impact of Tier 4 status on grassroots football.
Thankfully most of West Riding continues to operate under Tier 3 restrictions and as such football can continue under the same parameters as before Christmas.
Please see a summary of Tier 3 & Tier 4 restrictions below;
Football is permitted for ADULT football in Tier 3; however, the following must be adhered to;
1. Participants are not permitted to travel outside of their tier 3 Region (i.e West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire) – except for the Match Official
2. Participants are not permitted to use changing rooms
3. Spectators are allowed, however the ‘rule of 6’ guidance (clubs are responsible for the actions of their spectators in this regard)
Football can continue as normal allowing YOUTH participants to travel between Tiers 1-3. Please also consider:
1. Limiting the number of individuals traveling – i.e 1 parent/guardian per child
2. All parents/guardian must follow the ‘rule of 6’ guidance
3. Hands should be sanitized before and after play
It is extremely important that all participants and associated bodies (i.e facility providers) continue to follow the guidance set out by the government and FA
ADULT football is NOT permitted
Youth football can continue however with more restrictions applied then Tier 3:
1. Youth participants in a Tier 4 region are NOT ALLOWED to travel outside of that region (I.e Lancashire cannot travel into West Yorkshire or North Yorkshire)
2. If two Tier 4 teams are playing each other, clubs must limit the number of individuals in attendance (1 adult per child). All adults must social distance.
If at any time the government move all or part of West Riding into Tier 4, please revert to the Tier 4 guidance above.
To view the Tier status of all local authorities and to access to up to date information, please visit - https://www.westridingfa.com/covid-19
We sincerely thank you for your continued commitment in navigating the ever-changing impact of Covid 19 on grassroots football. All leagues have fully embraced the transition to digital ways of working and have reacted responsibly and respectfully to the guidance issued by government and The FA.
Be assured of our continued support throughout these challenging times. We commit to communicating quickly and with absolute clarity to ensure together we maximise the opportunities for grassroots football to continue whilst preserving the health and safety of everyone involved.
Please continue to contact us via email@example.com should you require any further information.
Happy New Year from the team at West Riding FA.
West Riding FA